Economist Richard Wolff says that the recent upswing in stocks comes from profits made through concessions and cutbacks and that worse will come in the future. He says that workers have to get organized and fight for control of the companies. I thought this was a really great clip.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @jeff_kaye: Intel agencies fear exposure of their crimes! “It is a matter of not only concealing information that is classified... but… 7 hours ago
- RT @chinomoreno: My kids are streaming live dj sets rn to benefit some of local homeless affected by CVD-19. Tune in and donate if u can.… 16 hours ago
- Poll: 57% of voters say US political system works only for insiders with money & power thehill.com/hilltv/what-am… 18 hours ago
- RT @Joshua4Congress: Imagine thinking a Joe Rogan endorsement is worse than a literal rape allegation 18 hours ago
- RT @AlexSJacquez: the virgin economist vs the chad ft https://t.co/6XzuhoMvNY 20 hours ago