Economist Richard Wolff says that the recent upswing in stocks comes from profits made through concessions and cutbacks and that worse will come in the future. He says that workers have to get organized and fight for control of the companies. I thought this was a really great clip.
Daily Archives: July 29, 2009
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- Research by Black Female Professor Reveals Startling Truth That White Women Made Up 40% of Slaveowners… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @_AndeKarim: Classism is interesting. Poor people are criticized for buying food, phones, clothes and other shit you need. Right? Bu… 1 day ago
- It's good that Alyssa Milano publicly admitted her political blindspot when it comes to systemic racism. But I also… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Another way in which musicians get screwed. Sofar Sounds house concerts raises $25M, but bands get just $100 techcrunch.com/2019/05/21/how… 1 day ago
- RT @fart: BREAKING: The Krassensteins have released a bizarre video statement after being banned from Twitter https://t.co/Wz9wl7TIn7 1 day ago