Economist Richard Wolff says that the recent upswing in stocks comes from profits made through concessions and cutbacks and that worse will come in the future. He says that workers have to get organized and fight for control of the companies. I thought this was a really great clip.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @SandyDarity: It’s one thing to express support for reparations for black American descendants of U.S. slavery. It’s entirely another to… 2 hours ago
- RT @YtH8r: Wait...he's promoting Pan Africanist blacks not born in this shithole country.....Tariq keep switching up. https://t.co/JHS15jPO… 4 hours ago
- I just wanna RT this to point out that the late Malian guitarist Ali Farka Toure said something very similar. He ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @tiim_xo: “White settlers are Africans” is a very stupid statement 5 hours ago
- The real question is why you felt the need to say it in the first place. Given the original tweet you responded to,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago