Economist Richard Wolff says that the recent upswing in stocks comes from profits made through concessions and cutbacks and that worse will come in the future. He says that workers have to get organized and fight for control of the companies. I thought this was a really great clip.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @DOmowale: The region that is known as the "Middle East" is really West Asia and North Africa. 11 hours ago
- RT @HoodCommunist: Presented without motherfucking comment. https://t.co/FsjXb2cVWv 11 hours ago
- RT @fogoav: It’s black people in Latin America being killed by cops, displaced by extraction and development schemes, and the “Afro-Latino”… 12 hours ago
- RT @digitalurn: Do it, Vanessa. We've got your back. twitter.com/ktla/status/13… 13 hours ago
- RT @ThaArchitect: Once you psychologically dehumanize a person, it's easy to treat & view them as animals 🤷🏿♂️ 14 hours ago