RussiaToday’s CrossTalk had a good debate between Dan Diker and Robert Fisk about the Middle East Peace Process. For those who are relatively uninformed about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the aggravating “peace process”, I highly recommend watching this debate.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @BakaOmubo: Excellent presentation on Afrikan languages & the Afrikan worldview by @AfroN8V @KamauRashid & Tristan Samuels #RBG100th 2 hours ago
- The only way Black people can truly decolonize, in the fullest meaning of that word as it applies to our plight, is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Fielder shows surprising strength in state Senate fundraising report 48hills.org/2020/08/fielde… via @48Hills 3 hours ago
- RT @jaybaby1086: @itskeyon Whites and non-black ppl love mocking black speech like it's their favorite pastime. Then be the first ones tryn… 3 hours ago
- RT @alias_octavia: @jaybaby1086 @itskeyon Yes. Yes. YES. A lot of professors and teachers don’t understand how counterproductive correcting… 3 hours ago