David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @AsterZephyrIsis: "But it's hard for me to understand why we have to go to war, why kids have to kill kids around the world." https://t… 2 hours ago
- RT @paulafox1: As did #KajiemePowell. twitter.com/samswey/status… 2 hours ago
- Hacked audio reveals Clinton sees herself occupying “center-left to center-right" bit.ly/2dhZ3Ql by @lhfang @AlexanderEmmons 2 hours ago
- Becoming Philippines' Hitler not something to aspire for, youth rep tells Duterte kabataanpartylist.com/blog/2016/09/3… 2 hours ago
- Holy shit -- Duterte, Citing Hitler, Says He Wants to Kill 3 Million Addicts in Philippines nyti.ms/2d0E96L via @nytimes 2 hours ago