David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @MoorInformation: Lil Jon Has Just Opened A Primary School Within The West African Nation Of Ghana This Past Weekend https://t.co/NZSbjh… 8 hours ago
- RT @GitmoWatch: .@jamesgconnell recent presentation at UN - Transparency and the Death Penalty: youtube.com/watch?v=b2lrsB… … @UNHumanRights @… 10 hours ago
- RT @keithboykin: If all lives mattered, we'd be talking about the 300 people killed in the terror attack in Mogadishu, Somalia. https://t.c… 21 hours ago
- RT @JasonLaCanfora: From Colin Kaepernick's legal team. Explaining his collusion grievance https://t.co/j8zEii7iwx 1 day ago
- Colin Kaepernick Files Grievance Against NFL Owners for Collusion: Report theroot.com/colin-kaeperni… 1 day ago