David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @YaBoySavage_: this gif made me drop out of college my brain dont work anymore https://t.co/WuJvQpHyKR 4 hours ago
- RT @the_admo: If y'all are mad about Russian trolls posting a bunch of memes wait til you hear about the US involvement in overthrowing the… 4 hours ago
- RT @davidsirota: America is the only industrialized country with: - This level of wealth inequality - This lack of universal health care… 4 hours ago
- This is a huge reason why the media has such a huge racial/socioeconomic/cultural/regional diversity problem & is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- New study reveals SF State students forced to choose between books and food sfexaminer.com/?p=189228 17 hours ago