David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- Excellent list -- 11 Blacks Who Kill It In Heavy Metal & Hard Rock yellmagazine.com/black-history-… via @YellMagazine 1 hour ago
- Fare evasion to no longer be a crime for minors in California sfgate.com/news/article/F… via @SFGate 2 hours ago
- RT @kenklippenstein: Colombia and FARC just ended the longet war in the hemisphere. Nice reminder that peace negotiations work. https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- Here are some rough recordings of awesome jam/improv sessions our band @SunataBand did: soundcloud.com/sunata-officia…; soundcloud.com/sunata-officia… 3 hours ago
- RT @BrandonTXNeely: I didn't get #PTSD at Guantanamo because what the detainees did to me. I got it from the horrible stuff we did to them… 4 hours ago