David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @nytimesworld: One city’s woes represent a broader problem for China: too many unproductive, debt-laden factories nyti.ms/2wDd3iQ 7 hours ago
- RT @discomfiting: Today in 1893 the American government arrested and jailed Emma Goldman for giving an anti-capitalist speech to workers at… 7 hours ago
- RT @Trilladelphian: https://t.co/ghoqSAXcb1 8 hours ago
- RT @viaSimonRomero: Members of the John Brown Gun Club. They told me they're in Phoenix to protect protesters from white nationalists https… 8 hours ago
- RT @Laura_GomezRod: Pic taken ~ 30mins ago. Armed group self-identified as "John Browne Group" said it's 'anti-racist, pro-worker' here to… 10 hours ago