The long and drawn out 2012 presidential election is finally over and President Barack Obama was reelected. Shortly after he was reelected, Obama launched another drone strike in Yemen — a harbinger of what’s to come in his second term. It is worth going through Obama’s foreign policy during the past four years in order to assess what he’s done and understand what the future holds.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @JustSabina_: My mouth didn’t drop for anything he said lol do you know how many brits talk like this behind closed doors 1 hour ago
- White South Africans (colonizers) beat up and attack Black people in South Africa. twitter.com/alegetelwe/sta… 9 hours ago
- RT @romiosini: https://t.co/LQ2lADhjQL 14 hours ago
- Ahh okay...so a police SUV runs through a group of pedestrians and they magically "fall to the ground." Gee, I wond… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @IwriteOK: Here is full video of the Tacoma police plowing through a crowd and running over a person. They actually hit a fuckload of pe… 14 hours ago