David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- The Bay is burning! Google Glass, techno-rage and the battle for San Francisco’s soul salon.com/2014/04/18/the… via @Salon 4 hours ago
- RT @onekade: People who go on and on about Snowden and Putin shift attention from the surveillance state in the US. 5 hours ago
- RT @bhojanio: The US counts all men of military age- that is 17 & above- as militants: Drone strikes kill "suspected" "militants" http://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @pushinghoops: 'terror' theguardian.com/world/2013/oct… 6 hours ago
- Death From Above: How American Drone Strikes Are Devastating Yemen rol.st/1gvy1kQ via @rollingstone #drones #gwot 6 hours ago