David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- How the U.S. Military Avoided Budget Cuts, Lied About Doing So, Then Asked for Billions More tomdispatch.com/post/175815/to… 5 hours ago
- As Senate Intel Comm Chair, Feinstein has supported NSA surveillance & drone strikes. So it's interesting to see her get mad at the CIA now. 6 hours ago
- I don't see Feinstein getting up in arms about Obama's assassination program & similar counterterror policies. Rather, she's been supportive 6 hours ago
- Re. Feinstein v. CIA fight: altho Bush torture program is gone, Obama has continued much of the same policies: rendition, indef. detention 6 hours ago
- Housing Affordability Has Been Getting Worse For Decades (& the Problem Isn't Unique to San Francisco) uptownalmanac.com/2014/03/housin… @uptownalmanac 6 hours ago