David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
- Every 36 hours, a black person is killed by a police officer
- Wall Street was founded on slavery
- Systematic Racism Still Exists
- Trayvon Martin's death and the need for alternatives to policing
- About Adam
- The Iraq war was not a mistake -- it was a crime
- "Death Note" and Obama's Kill List
- Media appearances
- Santorum — An Ally of the Rich, Not the Poor (my opinion piece in TurnstyleNews)
- Speech: "Imperialism, racism, and torture"
My Flickr Photos
- RT @mettawordlife83: Notice the difference in the way @CNN International covers #Ferguson versus the American version? #QuestionEverything … 1 hour ago
- Solidarity. -- [Update] Activists Arrested At #StopTheParade Protest Of Thanksgiving Day Parade gothamist.com/2014/11/27/act… via @gothamist 1 hour ago
- In Ferguson and Beyond, Ties Between Black and Arab Struggles for Justice Are Growing inthesetimes.com/article/17405/… via @InTheseTimesMag 12 hours ago
- 142 prisoners, 72 cleared 4 release - Saudi man released from Guantánamo in rebuke of Republican opposition gu.com/p/43h2h/stw @guardian 13 hours ago
- Saudi prisoner released from Guantanamo back to Saudi Arabia. Now 142 men remain, 72 cleared for release. hrld.us/1y46TDe 13 hours ago