David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- War, Whistleblowing and Independent Journalism Panel: youtu.be/05uu3c80jK8 via @therealnews 9 hours ago
- Weeks of U.S. Strikes Fail to Dislodge ISIS in Iraq nyti.ms/ZFjlLb via @nytimes 9 hours ago
- Countries Obama has bombed since he entered office in 2009: -- Afghanistan -- Pakistan -- Libya -- Yemen -- Somalia -- Iraq -- Syria 10 hours ago
- Meet the neighborhood watch that's policing the police via @AJAM alj.am/1uRPPv8 11 hours ago
- SF is more expensive than NYC. -- San Francisco has now over taken New York when it comes to renting dailym.ai/1qh5nnH via @MailOnline 13 hours ago