David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- Study: Black girls suspended at higher rates than most boys wapo.st/OIlLTm via @washingtonpost 43 minutes ago
- Freelancers Union to End Its Health Insurance Plans in New York nyti.ms/1x0PMyK via @nytimes 1 hour ago
- ‘Progressive Jail’ Is a 21st-Century Hell, Inmates Complain thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/… via @thedailybeast 3 hours ago
- RT @ciccmaher: Body cams won't save you: Body Cam Video Shows Cop Shooting Man Dead After Complying with Demands photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/10/01/bod… 5 hours ago
- RT @davidcnswanson: 1,600 Americans couldn't offer the Iraqis enough advice, so 26 Canadian "advisors" have joined them http://t.co/HiwK7gG… 5 hours ago