David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- On repeat #listeningto -- Helmet: Repetition youtu.be/fTUxZ9ni_bM via @YouTube 1 hour ago
- At 17th and Mission, a “gentrification bomb” 48hills.org/2015/09/03/at-… 2 hours ago
- China Announces Cuts of 300,000 Troops at Military Parade Showing Its Might nyti.ms/1UmKPQ2 via @nytimes 2 hours ago
- Millennials see themselves as greedy, self-absorbed and wasteful, study finds gu.com/p/4c4mk/stw via @guardian 2 hours ago
- S.F. deputy public defender sues over courthouse arrest sfgate.com/crime/article/… via @SFGate 3 hours ago