David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @LucyKafanov: Victory RT @AthertonKD: blog.twitter.com/2013/reverting… Twitter reverts the block policy to its previous state. Block: restored. 1 hour ago
- RT @MichaelDoyle10: Sued by National Security Archive, Obama seeks to keep secret a #CIA history of Bay of Pigs, mcclatchydc.com/2013/12/12/211… … 2 hours ago
- Exclusive: Chris Hayes attends secret union meeting with unhappy NBC workers salon.com/2013/12/12/exc… via @Salon 2 hours ago
- Dude. -- The craziest drum solo ever: youtu.be/mtPFXSawG00 via @youtube 3 hours ago
- RT @suey_park: How many more minutes can we trend? How many continents? Let's keep tweeting to #RestoreTheBlock! http://t.co/vNZ6mKRxuN 3 hours ago