- I was interviewed by RT America’s Anya Parampil about police brutality and how media discourse on crime is twisted. “Baltimore homicides jump: Nearly 100 murders since January”, RT America, May 20, 2015. Watch here.
- My appearance on Swirl Radio where I talk about San Francisco gentrification, the police killing of Michael Brown and protests in Ferguson, police brutality, and the connections between those issues. Posted on August 23, 2014. Listen here.
- RIA Novosti interviewed me about the killing of Michael Brown in Ferguson and why police violence against African-Americans is so common. Posted on August 22, 2014. Read here.
- “Truthout Interviews Adam Hudson on Gentrification and Suburban Poverty”, Truthout, May 11, 2014. Listen and read here.
- My appearance on The Emoprog Army Radio Hour podcast, Episode 4, April 29, 2014. Discussed Guantanamo, drones, torture, the War on Terror, policing, and gentrification. Listen here.
- “Fourth World Radyo: Remembering Mandela in an Age of Neoliberal Imperialism and Colonial Violence”, Aboriginal Press Indigenist News, December 9, 2013. Listen here.
- Interview about my piece on black internationalism, antiwar politics, and problems with discourse on race, Vancouver Co-op Radio, October 7, 2013. Listen here (my part starts at 40 minutes).
- “Guantanamo Bay is hell on earth: an interview wit’ journalist Adam Hudson”, San Francisco Bay View, August 17, 2013. Read here.
- KPFA special broadcast on California prison hunger strike. Discussed situation in Guantanamo and the hunger strike. Broadcast on August 11, 2013. Listen to segment here.
- Interview on The Real News Network discussing military commissions, indefinite detention, perpetual war, and Guantanamo. Uploaded on July 9, 2013. To watch click here.
- Radio appearance on 900 AM WURD, February 16, 2012. Topic was my article “Wall Street was founded on slavery”. Click here to listen to the interview.
- Radio appearance on WBAI AfrobeatRadio, December 21, 2011. Topic was Occupy Wall Street, internationalism, and the situation in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Link: http://www.anngarrison.com/audio/occupy-wall-street-and-dr-congo (click here for mp3).
- “Stepping in to end Apartheid Radio: an interview wit’ Adam Hudson, candidate for the KPFA Local Station Board”, San Francisco Bay View, October 10, 2009. Interview can be read here.
May 7, 2013 at 10:30 am
I admire your writing. I am an artist whose work also challenges people to think more deeply about serious issues. Based on what I read of yours, I think you would enjoy my art at http://www.ArtandResponse.com.
Keep up the good work,
May 7, 2013 at 11:34 am
Thanks for the wonderful comment, Michael. I just checked out your art work. It’s incredible! I really like it. I just liked your Facebook page. Keep up the great work on your end.