David Swanson argues that all wars are based on lies in order to get people to support them. I highly recommend watching this interview.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @rashaunps: U did so well my brother @adamhudson5 U do the foundational black American lineage Justice! #ADoS✊🏾 https://t.co/T5LrfWrE… 4 hours ago
- RT @KyleKallgren: the english americans 🤝 being too racist to have… 6 hours ago
- RT @Zeke__Johnson: Both administrations killed civilians around the world, plus one started a torture program and the other ensured impunit… 15 hours ago
- RT @helpmeskeletor: White ally: ‘You’ll lose me as an ally if you...’ Me: ‘Ok bye.’ White ally: ‘Your tone won’t...’ Me: ‘Look I’ve pack… 15 hours ago
- RT @thedopeeducator: More black men are needed in the school system! In my 3 years of teaching I’ve never had discipline problems because I… 1 day ago