This is a great freestyle by rapper Immortal Technique and an example of what real hip-hop is – speaking truth. It’s not like that Soulja Boy crap you hear on the radio and MTV.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- The number of Americans training to become teachers has dropped by a third since 2010, and it's creating a critical… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @soledadobrien: He was not sorry. I asked him at a mutual friend’s cocktail party if he regretted his actions (aprrox 2014). He said wha… 8 hours ago
- In other news, the Sun is hot. twitter.com/thedailybeast/… 17 hours ago
- RT @SusieusMaximus: I wonder why edgy, "alternative history" projects are always "What would have happened if the Nazis won?" or "What woul… 1 day ago
- RT @AishaDaughter: I am a Nubian and Tamasheq woman. Two minority African ethnic groups in North Africa, who continue to fight for the surv… 1 day ago
December 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31