This is a great freestyle by rapper Immortal Technique and an example of what real hip-hop is – speaking truth. It’s not like that Soulja Boy crap you hear on the radio and MTV.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @Phil_Lewis_: Today would have been Emmett Till’s 80th birthday. https://t.co/6Occ8opO4C 14 hours ago
- RT @ducorwriter: Been reading. The privatization or commercialization of space we're hearing about now is actually the US militarization of… 15 hours ago
- RT @xspotsdamark: Y'all need to read about Ahmed Sekou Toure. He's the O.G anti colonialism & African independence. Toure took one for tea… 18 hours ago
- RT @xspotsdamark: Europeans were accusing Africans of human sacrifice, while in that same period, Europeans were burning hundreds of thousa… 1 day ago
- RT @xspotsdamark: Maybe it's because native born African-Americans are captured subjects of the American empire & Black immigrants aren't?… 1 day ago
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31