The long and drawn out 2012 presidential election is finally over and President Barack Obama was reelected. Shortly after he was reelected, Obama launched another drone strike in Yemen — a harbinger of what’s to come in his second term. It is worth going through Obama’s foreign policy during the past four years in order to assess what he’s done and understand what the future holds.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @Eugene_Scott: “If I’m in a room with white women, I know that 50 percent of them voted for Trump and they believe in his ideas,” said a… 8 minutes ago
- RT @Ad_Inifinitum: One of the few classic cars that would be improved with vandalism https://t.co/hAothupMID 22 hours ago
- RT @aptly_engineerd: Richmond, California, home to a port terminal responsible for 25% of west coast exports, bans coal moving through the… 1 day ago
- RT @katewillett: I was a teenage stoner and my favorite band was Reel Big Fish and I knew the Iraq War was wrong. twitter.com/KatieHill4CA/s… 1 day ago
- RT @mattduss: Killing Soleimani was illegal. twitter.com/washingtonpost… 1 day ago
January 2020 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31