The long and drawn out 2012 presidential election is finally over and President Barack Obama was reelected. Shortly after he was reelected, Obama launched another drone strike in Yemen — a harbinger of what’s to come in his second term. It is worth going through Obama’s foreign policy during the past four years in order to assess what he’s done and understand what the future holds.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @della_morte_: The bar is so low you have to excavate miles underground to even see it. twitter.com/karenattiah/st… 3 hours ago
- Woah! twitter.com/ebyesterday/st… 4 hours ago
- RT @della_morte_: There’s a reason why so much of the propaganda directed at the Black Community since the 60s has been to push people towa… 6 hours ago
- I mean... twitter.com/cableknitjumpe… https://t.co/oh4Ve3GjUI 8 hours ago
- RT @taylucifer95: RT if you have more followers than kanye has votes https://t.co/94I6DxTUib 9 hours ago
November 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30