The long and drawn out 2012 presidential election is finally over and President Barack Obama was reelected. Shortly after he was reelected, Obama launched another drone strike in Yemen — a harbinger of what’s to come in his second term. It is worth going through Obama’s foreign policy during the past four years in order to assess what he’s done and understand what the future holds.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @MissChisomo: I’m following a hilarious conversation on this app where an American woman is defending her Scotch ancestry and the Scots… 53 minutes ago
- RT @LunaOi_VN: - Virtually no medicine except for some basic anti-biotics and vitamins. - Mostly all the vaccines we had were from Cuba. Th… 1 hour ago
- RT @SandyDarity: It’s one thing to express support for reparations for black American descendants of U.S. slavery. It’s entirely another to… 4 hours ago
- RT @YtH8r: Wait...he's promoting Pan Africanist blacks not born in this shithole country.....Tariq keep switching up. https://t.co/JHS15jPO… 6 hours ago
- I just wanna RT this to point out that the late Malian guitarist Ali Farka Toure said something very similar. He ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
July 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31