The long and drawn out 2012 presidential election is finally over and President Barack Obama was reelected. Shortly after he was reelected, Obama launched another drone strike in Yemen — a harbinger of what’s to come in his second term. It is worth going through Obama’s foreign policy during the past four years in order to assess what he’s done and understand what the future holds.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @sankarahours: A real doomer episode for our dismal times. We discuss the ongoing pandemic, the impending eviction crisis, & state of th… 4 hours ago
- RT @AishaDaughter: Yes... twitter.com/a7ahatt/status… 14 hours ago
- RT @AishaDaughter: What is it with people mocking and celebrating black people' pain? We have seen images like this, over and over again of… 18 hours ago
- RT @TheMikeOldfield: Listened to @andraydomise and @adamhudson5 on Ghetto News Network tonight and one discussion was about seeing "guillot… 19 hours ago
- RT @elisabeth: Today #ElijahMcClain’s parents, who already endured the unimaginable, were forced to see images of their child’s killers re-… 20 hours ago
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31