The long and drawn out 2012 presidential election is finally over and President Barack Obama was reelected. Shortly after he was reelected, Obama launched another drone strike in Yemen — a harbinger of what’s to come in his second term. It is worth going through Obama’s foreign policy during the past four years in order to assess what he’s done and understand what the future holds.
Make independent journalism possible!
Most Recent Posts
- Libya and Somalia raids — more rendition, more wars in Africa
- Guantanamo lawyers’ letter urges Obama to declassify CIA torture program details
- Privileged white people are not the only ones concerned about war
- Reporting from Guantanamo (June 10 — June 22)
- Obama’s speech on drones and Gitmo is a repackaging of permanent war
My Flickr Photos
- RT @uhshanti: every other campaign is in the convention center networking but we’re out here pregaming a canvass https://t.co/Mai7c7BmY4 4 hours ago
- RT @KyleKulinski: 90% civilian drone death rate. twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… 5 hours ago
- RT @arsenalcode: A well read and historically conscious artist is a very powerful tool. The likes of Bob Marley and Fela Kuti played a huge… 5 hours ago
- RT @arsenalcode: Afrikan/Black Unity. Symbolism is art. Bob Marley's 1979 SURVIVAL album cover art. It depicts the flags of independent Af… 5 hours ago
- RT @shannonrwatts: Gracie Anne Muehlberger, 15, and Dominic Blackwell, 14, were the two victims murdered at their Santa Clarita school on T… 6 hours ago
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30